Any activity around arms trade in Serbia may trigger a number of regulatory, legal, tax and reporting duties.
Stojković Attorneys (STATT) provide legal support to local and international manufacturers, sellers, traders, suppliers and customers of arms, military, security and defence equipment as well as related technologies and services, specifically in helping clients around legal issues in negotiating agreements or observing regulatory requirements when doing business in Serbia securing official permits for arms trade in Serbia.
We offer services of experienced lawyers specialising in negotiating and preparing contracts for both short and long term business cooperation and commercial arrangements.
In such context, STATT is also able to provide comprehensive legal support in advising and representing clients in disputes before courts and arbitration tribunals which, due to the nature of this industry and field of regulation, are complex and unique.
However, our services aim to eliminate or reduce risks emerging from specific challenges of this industry sector in order to avert legal uncertainties from our clients which can otherwise have particularly dire consequences in this respect.
How we can help:
- General legal advice about regulatory framework on arms and military equipment in Serbia;
- Tailor-made legal counselling services in line with specific business model or intent regarding arms and military equipment in Serbia;
- Legal help in negotiating and entering into contracts regarding the supply of arms, military and security equipment or providing related services;
- Legal support in obtaining and maintaining the necessary official permits and consents in relation to arms and military equipment in Serbia;
- Legal assistance in negotiating with the respective administrative authorities and public enterprises in regards to arms and military equipment in Serbia;
- Legal help with obtaining permits and licences for conducting business in respect of arms, ammunition, military equipment, security services and defence solutions in Serbia;
- Legal advice and representation regarding foreign investment in production of weapons and military equipment in Serbia (direct investment, joint venture, privatization, greenfield, brownfield, etc.);
- Legal advice and representation regarding the privatization process of arms and military equipment manufacturers;
- Legal advice and representation regarding the conclusion of cooperation agreements between arms and military equipment manufacturers and subcontractors, which transfers the rights and obligations for the production of weapons and military equipment to subcontractors and service providers in the country and abroad;
- Legal advice and representation regarding the export and import of arms, ammunition and other military equipment as well as in regards of the provision of brokerage services and technical assistance;
- Legal advice and representation regarding the transport of weapons and military equipment by air, land and water and legal assistance for obtaining transit permits and approvals;
- Legal advice and representation regarding customs control of arms, ammunition and other military equipment subject to export and import.
For more info on this or any other legal, tax or business topic, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com at any time OR contact us via telephone number +381113281914 during working days from 08:30 to 16:30