From simple to complex civil or business litigation, Stojković Attorneys have skills and experience to take on such proceedings, to serve and protect clients’ legal and material interests.
Stojković Attorneys, naturally, advise and represent clients on certain matters which fall within the following categories:
- Commercial litigation and appeals;
- Labour and employment law, sexual harassment, workplace bullying, employment discrimination and labour disputes, employee wages, benefits and compensation;
- Breach of contract, enforcement of contractual obligations;
- Civil and business contract disputes;
- Shareholder disputes, shareholder derivative suits;
- The termination and dissolution of businesses;
- Insurance disputes, unfair denial of insurance claims;
- Tax disputes;
- Construction disputes;
- Real estate disputes;
- Collection and enforcement proceedings;
- Unfair trade practices;
- Product liability and consumer protection;
- Personal injury;
- Railroad and traffic accidents;
- Public procurement disputes and appeals.
In every case, it is our imperative to find the best possible solution for each client. Even though we may take nearly any case to court providing it is in our client’s best interest, Stojković Attorneys regularly recourse to less formal but more cost-effective ways to end disputes such as settlements and alternative dispute resolution techniques.