Stojković Attorneys, a law firm based in Belgrade/Serbia, is renowned for quality advice and representation in all areas of law.
Our goal and value is to offer and provide optimal, complete and sustainable legal or tax solutions for challenges that affect our clients.
That starts with establishing an honest relationship with each client, which leads to open communication and the development of mutual trust, to the proper understanding of clients’ needs, the identification of desired goals and undertaking appropriate measures to achieve them.
Reliable, Responsible, Rational
Diverse backgrounds and experience combined with a strong work ethic and adherence to the highest professional standards enable us to offer and provide all-inclusive and cost-effective services to our valued clients.
Composed of both international and local entities, our client list includes individuals, entrepreneurs and start-ups as well as small, medium and large companies engaged in production, trading and professional services.
When our clients need international support, we then mandate, control and coordinate such cross-border assignments through leading law firms around the world with which we have worked in the past.
If you would like to meet us to discuss in more detail how we can be of help to you, feel free to call us on +381 11 328 1914 or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly come back to you.
"Legal solutions, designed for the present, valid for the past and the future."
Services / Sectors
Stojković Attorneys focus on creating a win-win approach,
conflict avoidance and dispute resolution.
With specialists in diverse areas of law that work to the highest standards of quality, we are well placed to understand your current position and desired objectives as well as to manage your legal or tax matters appropriately. Our areas of expertise are:
- Antitrust and Competition Law
- Banking and finance
- Business and commercial law
- Business formation and post-formation services
- Buy or sell a business in Serbia or Montenegro
- Civil and business litigation
- Compensation for personal and industrial injuries
- Compound trials
- Construction / Legalisation in Serbia
- Consumer protection & unfair business practices
- Corporate secretarial services
- Defence in sensitive proceedings
- Distribution Law
- Energy Law
- Environment Law
- Estate planning and management
- Family law
- Food and Beverages
- Health care
- Immigration and citizenship legal services
- Inheritance law and probate proceedings
- Intellectual property
- International mobility and global assignment services
- Labour and Employment
- Mining and Geology Explorations
- PPPs and Concesions
- Real estate
- Relocation services
- Restructuring, insolvency, bankruptcy and liquidation
- State aid
- Tax analysis
- Tax audit
- Tax litigation
- Tax planning
- Tax statements
- Traffic / road accidents and compensation