7 Key Things To Consider For Development of Solar PV Park in Serbia
To build and operate a solar PV park in Serbia, there are several things that are required. Here are some of the key components:
- The first requirement is a suitable piece of land for the solar PV park. The land should be flat and have good solar irradiance, which is the amount of solar radiation that falls on the surface of the land.
Permits and Licenses
- Before construction can begin, permits and licenses must be obtained from the relevant authorities. This includes environmental permits, building permits, and grid connection permits. It’s important to ensure that all permits and licenses are obtained in a timely manner to avoid delays in the project.
- The solar PV park will require solar panels, inverters, transformers, and other equipment to generate electricity. It’s important to choose high-quality equipment that is suitable for the local climate and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Once the land is secured and permits are obtained, the construction process can begin. This involves building the necessary infrastructure such as access roads, fencing, and electrical wiring.
Operations and Maintenance
- After the solar PV park is operational, regular maintenance is required to ensure that it continues to operate efficiently. This includes cleaning the solar panels, replacing parts that wear out over time, and monitoring the performance of the system.
- Building and operating a solar PV park requires significant investment. Financing options include loans, equity financing, and subsidies from the government.
Legal and Regulatory Framework
- It’s important to be aware of the legal and regulatory framework surrounding renewable energy in Serbia. This includes the Renewable Energy Law, which sets out the rules and regulations governing the production and sale of renewable energy.
PS. To build and operate a solar PV park in Serbia, you need suitable land, permits and licenses, high-quality technology, construction infrastructure, ongoing maintenance, financing, and an understanding of the legal and regulatory framework. Working with experienced professionals can help ensure that your project is successful and complies with all local regulations.
For more information on this or any other legal, tax, or business topic, feel free to write to us at [email protected] at any time or call us at phone number +381113281914 every working day from 08:30 to 16:30.